Have you already paid but you still see the little 'locked' icon on videos?
The most common reason is that you may be signed in with the wrong email address. To make sure, please tap the settings wheel and log out. Then log in again with the same email address you signed up with for your subscription.
If this hasn't solved the issue, please make sure you have the latest version of Da Vinci Kids:
- Open the App Store or Google Play on your phone or tablet.
- Next, tap the "Updates" tab in the bottom right hand corner.
- If "Da Vinci Kids" is available to update, tap the "Update" button on the right.
- If Da Vinci Kids is not available to update, you are on the latest version!
After updating, please make sure again that you are logged into Da Vinci Kids with the same email address you signed up with for your subscription. If you still see locked content:
- Delete the Da Vinci Kids App
- Reinstall the App on your device
- Click on Log In in the settings of the app. See How do I log in on a new device? for more help
- In the Log In mask, tap on 'forgot password' and request a password reset. We'll send an email to your email address with instructions for a new password.
- After logging in on the app and paid content is still locked, tap on a locked content item or the 'subscribe' button in the top right corner of your screen. You'll access the subscription options page. Tap the 'restore purchase' link in the bottom right corner. This will reactivate the subscription that is associated with your Apple ID or PlayStore account. Don't worry, no additional payment will be made!
After logging back in, if your 'My Badges' page or paid content are still locked, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will work with you to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.