If your premium access is currently not available, this might be because you upgraded or deleted the application. But do not worry, your purchases are guaranteed.
It is important to note that Apple App Store and Google PlayStore don't charge twice for in-app purchases. Since you use the same user of the original purchase.
To restore purchases on iOS (iPad & iPhone)
- Tap Settings > iTunes & App Stores
- Tap your Apple ID and password
- Tap Sign Out
- Enter your Apple ID (same used to purchase)
- Open the app and tap log in with your subscription account
- Hit the 'subscribe' button and proceed to the products page
- Click the 'Restore Purchase' button on the bottom right corner. This will renew the subscription
To restore purchases on Android platform
- Please open the App and login with the same user that bought previously.
- Hit the 'subscribe' button and you'll proceed to the products page.
- Click the 'Restore Purchase' button on the bottom right corner. This will renew the subscription.
- The system will recognize the original purchase and a new subscription will be released.
It is important to remember that you are not charged twice. All stores will identify your previous buying and release another subscription without charge.